I would love to get a little bit of information about what you have in mind for your vacation. If you don’t have any ideas for the vacation that is okay; these questions (and your answers) will help me narrow down your options. If you have looked up ideas already and are overwhelmed or just looking for assistance; let me know what you have already found. I will get back to you shortly and I look forward to helping you plan the best vacation ever.
Here are some questions to consider when thinking about your vacation. You can include answers to these in the form below.
- What was the best vacation you have been on and why?
- What was the worst vacation you have been on and why?
- What is important to you while on vacation or what is the ideal vacation in your eyes?
- What does a typical day of your vacation entail?
- Do you want to experience the culture of the destination?
- Are you celebrating a birthday, an anniversary or Honeymoon?
- Do you have any special requests such as…..Early Check-in? Late Checkout? King bed or Double Bed? Do you need an accessible Room? Do you require a Medical refrigerator?
- Are you looking for a large resort or something smaller and more detailed orientated?
- Do you want something more adult oriented or more family- friendly?
- Do you have any food allergies, special diet requirements, or picky eaters?
- Are you looking for a huge variety of restaurants to choose from?
- Are you beach people, pool people, quiet and romantic people, social atmosphere people or a little of everything?
- Are you looking for a quiet romantic resort or something social with lots of activities?
- Do you want a special room type? (I.e. Beachfront walkout, Private Pool, Ocean View, etc.)
- Any mobility issues? (Some places / resorts are hilly and have lots of stairs to get around)
- Any other must haves?