My co-worker Jen Perkins (who is also an agent with my Affiliate company Amazing Magical Adventures) and life long family friend; is my go to Disney & Universal Specialist. She started as a Travel Agent about 10 years ago and has been planning Disney & Universal Trips Exclusively all of those years. She has extensive knowledge of Disney and Universal and most years visits the Parks multiple times to make sure to stay up to date on any and all changes.
With over 4k followers; she has sent thousands of families to Disney & Universal and has over 163 reviews on her Business Page; all 5 Star Reviews. Her attention to detail is amazing and makes sure her clients have all of the information for their vacation at their fingertips.
She also wrote some articles for Chip&Co when she first started out. You can view some of the articles here.
Here are some questions to consider when thinking about your Disney / Universal Vacation. You can include answers to these questions in the form below.
- What is your vacation start date & end date (or range of dates if flexible)?
- How many Adults will be traveling / How many kids will be traveling & ages at the time of travel?
- How many hotel rooms will you be needing? Are you looking for a Suite (1 / 2 bedroom)?
- How many days in the Parks do you want to spend? (Please keep in mind that packages for Disney start with 3 day passes)
- Would you like Park Hopper Passes which allow you to go into more than one park in one day? (Without a Park to Park pass at Universal Studios you can’t ride Hogwarts Express)
- Do you have a particular resort in mind to stay at? If you looking at multiple please send me which ones you are interested in.